Monday 23 March 2009

Dean And Sam - Funny Quotes

SAM: Why'd you let me fall asleep?
DEAN: Because I'm an awesome brother. So what'd you dream about?
SAM: Lollipops and candycanes.

SAM: I just had the weirdest dream.
DEAN: Really ... Clowns or midgets?

DEAN: (Talking to the newly rebuilt Impala) - Whoo! Listen to her purr. You ever heard anything so sweet?
SAM: You know, if you two wanna get a room, just let me know Dean.
DEAN: (Still talking to the Impala) - Don't listen to him, baby. He doesn't understand us.

SAM: What dad "wants" doesn't matter!
DEAN: You see that? That's why I always got the extra cookie.

SAM: So, you talk to the cops?
DEAN: Uh, yeah. I spoke to Amy a, uh, charming and perky officer of the law.
SAM: Yeah and what did you find out?
DEAN: Well, she's a Sagittarius. She loves tequila, I mean ... whew. Oh and she's got this little tattoo ...

DEAN: Hey, no chick flick moments.

SAM: So, I'm a freak now?
DEAN: You've always been a freak.

DEAN: House rules, Sammy. Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

DEAN: I look like one of the Blues Brothers.
SAM: No you don't. You look more like a seventh grader at his first dance.

DEAN: We're so screwed.

DEAN: You gotta try the Purple Nurple!

SAM: I just want you to know, I'm here for you. You're a brave little soldier. I acknowledge your pain. Come here. Too precious for this world.

SAM: I never said that!
DEAN: You're always saying pansy stuff like that.

DEAN: Have you ever actually watched daytime TV? It's terrible!

SAM: Does this look like swimming pool weather to you Dean? It's practically Canadian!

DEAN: This map is totally worth the $5 bucks. Hey, we gotta go check out Johnny Ramone's grave when we're done here.
SAM: You want to dig him up too?
DEAN: Bite your tongue, heathen!

DEAN: People believe in Santa Claus - why aren't I getting hooked up every Christmas?
SAM: 'Cause you're a bad person.

DEAN: Dude, Sorority girls. Think we'll see a naked pillow fight?

DEAN: Of course, the most troubling question is, why do these people assume we're gay?
SAM: Well you are kind of butch - they probably think you're overcompensating.

DEAN: You calling that Ava girl again? You sweet on her or something?
SAM: She's engaged Dean.
DEAN: So? What's the point of saving the world if you can't get a little nookie once in a while?

DEAN: Dude, check out the size of this friggin bear!

SAM: Dean, there's ten times as much lore about angels as there is about anything else we've ever hunted.
DEAN: You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!
SAM: (Looking stunned) Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments And Feedback