Sunday 29 March 2009

Interesting Stuff

I must share this with you all. One of my fellow Bloggers (E-BETH) has Dean doing his Eye Of The Tiger bit on her Blog (Please visit her Blog :-> ). As I couldn't get it to download on the correct format, she very patiently converted it so I could put it on my phone. Damn Nokia !!! Anyways I now have this on my phone as do numerous other Dean / Supernatural fans.

I visited my sister last week and I let her see the video. I have to say that she doesn't even know who Dean Winchester is, doesn't know what the hell Supernatural is and had never even heard of it. Well, she was giggled up watching it. She could NOT stop giggling. Her favourite part is the "leg" bit.

It just goes to show that you don't have to be a Supernatural nutjob to enjoy watching those Winchester boys making an ass of themselves.

3 comments:

  1. I think it's time to introduce her to some Supernatural! How anyone can NOT like the show, baffles me. My friends that don't watch the show regularly, when I make them watch stuff, they just enjoy watching me watch it because I make all kinds of (I'm sure dorky) faces and noises. Totally worth it!

    You are awesome Fluffyhellbitch! Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit I started to watch the show during season 2 and I've been hooked up since then. This a unique show, the only horror show still on air.

    I have "Carry on my wayward song" as my ringtone lol
    Great blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Carry on my wayward son" song

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Comments And Feedback