Tuesday 31 March 2009

What If ..... ?

This is a good question I think. The producers of the show have asked you to choose a song for an upcoming Episode in Season Five. What song would you choose (no repeats from previous Seasons) and why would you choose that particular song?

I am having a difficult time with this one because I have two songs in the back of my head. One of them is "Hand That Feeds" by Nine Inch Nails and the other is "Pure Morning" by Placebo.

The Nine Inch Nails one would be great for an Episode where Demon "turns" another person and that person in turn kills said Demon. As for the Placebo tune. Well, there could be another Episode with Jo (being the friend) and her needing some help. Both are some of my favourite tracks and would sound damn fine in a Supernatural Soundtrack thingy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking some Journey ("Lights"). It would be great if they played it when all those demons escaped and covered the city with the black smoke. I also think "If I Ever Leave this World Alive" by Flogging Molly would be a great season or show finale song, depending of course, how it ends. But I think it would fit anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Comments And Feedback