Friday 27 March 2009

What's The Funniest Episode?

We all know the obvious funny Episode (Yellow Fever) so no one can pick this one as a funny. Sorry :P You can, however, pick another Episode.

There are a few Episodes that are funny. I like "Mystery Spot". I couldn't help laughing at all the ways Dean meets his demise over and over and over again. I don't know if the writers intended on it being funny, but it was a gigglefest to me.

Speaking of "Yellow Fever", I would just like to thank another fellow Blogger (E-Beth) for posting on her Blog the Eye Of The Tiger / Jensen Ackles Video. I have been waiting for someone to post this on their Blog so I could get it for my phone. She also went above and beyond the call of duty to convert it for me. THANK YOU E-BETH. Click on her Blog on my "Other Blogs" Section. It's awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Any episode with The Ghostfacers is hilarious to me. AND Tall Tales cracked my shit right up. Which actually, cracking shit doesn't sound that funny, but really it is.

    Aww! Thanks for the props pumpkin! Anytime! If there are anymore you might enjoy let me know XD

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Comments And Feedback