Friday 3 April 2009

Ponder For The Day

What to ponder ... Jeez this is getting harder. I have too many Ponders going round my tiny brain. Okay. Here goes nothing.

We are getting closer and closer to the end of Season Four. Now, I'm not saying this will happen but just incase, if one or both the brothers don't make it out alive how do you see Season Five going?

I can't help but wonder. I watched the whole Buffy thing and it lasted seven Seasons. It did stand the test of time, at the time. Would it still be here though, especially as we have Supernatural now? Joss Whedon was and still is an excellent writer, but did they just end it because he ran out of steam?

Will our favourite show go the same way? Will it just run out of steam and fade away? As for Season Five, hmmm. I would like to see Sam getting some closure and dealing with the whole Demon inside him thing. Maybe actually stop feeling sorry for himself some. As for Dean. Ahhh poor Dean. The Hellspawn. I'd like to see an Episode where he actually does go back to Hell, but he has Sam in tow. What are they doing in Hell? Vengeance. Pure and simple. It also might be a good chance to have JDM back for an Episode.

Worth the Ponder .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments And Feedback