Sunday 5 April 2009

What If ..... ?

There are, by now, numerous articles doing the rounds about our favourite programme coming to an end. As I said before, I will be gutted the programme has to end. It would be nice if they ended on a high though.

As someone mentioned to me in an email, look what happened to the X-Files? When they had resurrected a character for the umpteenth time, that made me stop watching it. If you were a die hard X-Files fan, you'll know which character I mean.

So now that we all know what's going to happen with the show, what would you like to see happen in it? What if you were given the chance to make a decision about the way the show went, what would you do? Would you bring anyone back into it? Maybe kill off someone who really deserves it? Would it all just be a dream for the Winchester family?

I am interested in your view, so please leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about this a lot since they set the end season. I think that the ending should be the Winchester brothers heading back out on the road again huntng. It leaves the door open for so much more possible spinoffs, comics, books, and (my ginormous yeah-right dream) a movie. If they kill off one or both brothers, it leaves too much of a finality to a show. I don't think the creators could resurrect the boys again because they've already used that bridge. This would be my first choice on how to end it.

    Second thought: Sam dies while saving Dean and Dean is seen a couple years later with a wife and a son/daughter called Sam (of course, he would do that). I think this would be a more interesting end since (to me) Dean is known to be such a self sacrificer. Sam is getting more in the evil way and this might end up being his form of redemption. Dean has also had a full on hunting life and to see him settling down would be interesting. I really don't want either of them to die but I think Sam's death would bring a peace to Dean because he wouldn't have to watch out for his little brother all the time. We all saw how Sam acted when Dean died and I don't think the writers will want to go there again. And no, I'm strickly a Dean fan. I really like both characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm deffo more of a Dean fan. Sam's just TOO wussy for my liking. Although the way things are going with him just now, I may change my mind LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Comments And Feedback