Tuesday 5 May 2009

Devil's Trap

This is a new Section for me. This is the Section where I get to vent regarding certain issues in Episodes. I'm calling this section Devil's Trap because once it's vented, it can't get back. So here's my Rant for Episode 20.

Well, I have FINALLY watched up to Episode 20 "The Rapture" and all I can say is this. Sam is one seriously f*cked up little dude at the moment. How could Dean NOT know what Sam's been doing though? Come ON !!!! His mood swings? The midnight disappearances? Genius to figure out? I think not. And where has dear little Ruby gone? We never see her now. I think she should show up very soon just to throw a spanner in the works like she always does. As for next weeks Episode. The preview looks very interesting. Click the link below for a sneak. If you want next weeks Episode to be a surprise, don't click. I can't wait to see it. I for one, would click the link just for fun >.>

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/supernatural/supernatural-video-sam-suffers-28304.aspx

2 comments:

  1. I think Dean might have sensed that something was up with Sam, but why didn't he react sooner? denial maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably. Sam is, after all, the baby brother he has to take care of. He just doesn't want to see "Dark Sam".

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Comments And Feedback