Wednesday 3 June 2009

Lucifer Rising

When I watched the Finale two weekends ago, I briefly touched (in my Comments) the subject of who would either play or who do we think Lucifer is. I received a couple of good comments and I thank those people for actually interacting with me. So I have been thinking about this for a wee while now and I would like to know who you think Lucifer is. We've all seen the fictitious photographs of a little red man with a pitch fork, but who do you think Lucifer is or who would you like (as I mentioned earlier) to play him in the next installment of SPN?

I am still rooting for the obvious or maybe not so obvious person. I think that Papa Winchester himself is Lucifer. Now before you all start throwing things at your monitors screaming "he's too young and Lucifer's ancient", cast your minds back to when Dean was in Hell. Those three months were indeed a VERY long time. So who's to say that Papa Winchester can't be Lucifer.

He's been trapped in Hell/the Devil's Gate for ages now. I think he's been trained to step up and be Lucifer. Instead of fighting the good fight, he's now fighting the bad fight. How would Dean and Sam cope with that as a twist? Dean would probably be driven over the edge, what with the whole Demonic Sam thing and now daddy dearest is evil incarnate. Even he couldn't comprehend something like that would happen. But on the other side of the spectrum, it could be that Sam and Papa Winchester have been plotting all along together to destroy Dean for good and send him back to those fiery depths and torture.

Again, feel free to leave your comments. If you have a better person in mind, please share with me. I'm curious. Besides, I've got to write something here until the madness commences in September.

3 comments:

  1. That would be an interesting way to do it. Creepy, but interesting, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be interesting to bring dear old dad back. That would make a ton of drama for Dean and Sam.

    I wonder if Kripke will keep Lucifer to one human form or will he constantly change it so the Winchesters don't know who it is. I'm not sure if I'm rooting for an actually person or something more along the lines of a possession. Either way, I'm sure Kripke will do it to fit perfectly with the story line.

    I'm watching the Tudors right now and Johnathan Rhys Meyers would make a mighty fine Lucifer. He is downright mean in this series but it makes it all the more intersting to watch.

    I hope Kripke doesn't get too "Buffy" on us and make Lucifer actually look like a red devil with cloven hooves or anything. I would probably find that more funny than scary.

    Also, I would be intersting if Lucifer happened to be a sort of Pandora's Box unleashing evil all over. It would mean more hunting Winchester style (my favorite).

    This is a good topic because I really had to think of what I want to see next season and truthfully I had a hard time of it. That's why I took so long to reply. I just hope that the brothers aren't at each other's throat next season and start acting like brothers again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would just like to thank you both for leaving some comments. I was beginning to wonder if I just visited here myself LOL.

    I am personally rooting for a shapeshifter type of Lucifer. Makes it more fun for the brothers to try and track him / her down :->

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Comments And Feedback