Sunday 21 June 2009

Lucifer Rising

Today's topic of conversation for good old Lucifer is this. Who do you think or who would you like to play the ArchAngel? I think this is a good one. I've already said that it would be weird and awesome at the same time if Papa Winchester was in fact Lucifer so I can't use him for the ArchAngel. So I would have to pick old Yellow Eyes himself.

Now before you all start saying "He's a goner. You can't pick him", here's my reasoning behind it. Sure we saw him go up in a puff of smoke, BUT where did he go? Enter the good old ArchAngel. Protector of the Prophet. Instead of being banished to Hell with all the other Demons, the powers that be have a more sinister form of torture. Trying to be good after many lifetimes of being an evil son of a bitch. How ironic. He now has to kiss ass instead of kicking it.

There are some good points to being good though. He will still get the chance to smite anyone that tries to harm the Prophet. He gets uber brownie points for helping the Prophet and generally being a good little ArchAngel. He also gets the chance (we hope) to help out Dean and Sam instead of hunting them down and ruining their lives.

So who would you like to see as the ArchAngel? Someone from the past? Someone totally unknown to the show? Someone you think deserves to be cast? It's your choice. Leave your comments for me to ponder.

5 comments:

  1. I think they might get someone new but I think they should get a female to play it. They have so many strong male characters and it would be fun to see Cas fighting with a female archangel. Maybe they can hire me? Oh, I was dreaming there for a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought of someone. Wouldn't it be cool to see Buffy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buffy as Lucifer? oh that would be so cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. But I would like the Papa Winchester storyline better, that would explain so much about the brothers (i.e Sam) to evil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah both ideas are great. I think Buffy's over the hill now though LOL. Maybe they can get an utter unknown to play her though. That'd be cool. Also Papa Winchester? Yup that would totally screw EVERY SPN fan up big style LOL. Does anyone have Eric's email address? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Comments And Feedback